Audit and redesign of a shiny application
This organization has a shiny application that allows the exploration of a large database built by several people of unequal level. Several exploratory methods are implemented, the application suffers from optimization problems and slowness.
- Cleaning and restructuring of the code by optimizing its design, in order to facilitate its maintenance
- Optimization of the ergonomics and reactivity of the application
- Implementation of approaches to regularly update the data available in the database.
Result & added value
- Delivery of a documented R package with an installation procedure
- The application is now powerful and maintainable
- Source code available on github