Development of hardware failure tracking software
In order to estimate the maintenance volume of industrial equipment as accurately as possible, the company wishes to estimate material failure probabilities and value these results using a robust and ergonomic software tool.
- Development of a computational R package (descriptive and graphical statistics, comparative modelling and adjustments of degradation models…)
- Development of a Shiny interface to present the results of the various analyses, display comparative tables and interactive graphs allowing the user to test scenarios.
Result & added value
- The computational functions of the degradation models are made available through an open source package
- Users are won over: the Shiny interface is ergonomic and easy to use
- The software is deployed as an executable software that encapsulates Shiny according to the required system specifications