RStudio Server Pro on Red Hat server and connection with Oracle databases
This company has a calculation infrastructure based on a RStudio server installed with a docker. It now wishes to migrate its infrastructure to an RStudio Server Pro which will allow it to have several versions of R, to launch jobs, to run several sessions in parallel, etc. This new infrastructure must be installed on a Red Hat server and be able to connect to external Oracle databases.
– RStudio Server Pro Installation
– Documentation including procedures for installing, adding additional users, setting up new versions of R
Result & added value
– An operational RStudio Server Pro installed on a Red Hat server
– A server that has the ability to connect to an Oracle database.
– Server installation skills