Design of a game-event for R
As part of its migration from SAS to R, this public institution wants to organize collective edutainment events to discover programming with R.
ThinkR was asked to design and deploy a game-event for a potential audience of several hundred people.
- development of an original and engaging learning path
- mobilization of innovative and accessible pedagogical tools in the form of tutorials
- technical deployment within the information system
- animation of the first events
Result & added value
- a prototype for 25 people carried out with 100% satisfaction
- an operational deployment kit
- 1 life-size event for 35 people